[kictanet] CIO 100 Symposium and Awards

Harry Hare harry at africanedevelopment.org
Mon Nov 1 16:54:52 EAT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

For the last three months, CIO East Africa and Synovate has been conducting
a survey whose objective was to identify innovative use of IT in
organisations in East Africa. More than 300 willing organisations submitted
applications to be considered and evaluated. This will be the basis of the
CIO 100 Symposium and Awards which will be on 17th-19th November at the
Safari Park Hotel. The Symposium will feature case studies of some of the
most innovative projects/initiatives that were identified by our regional
panel judges together with the technologies that powered these projects. The
awards will be announced at an awards dinner on the 18th of November.

The CIO 100 Awards will recognise and celebrate 100 organizations (and the
people within them) that are using information technology in innovative ways
to deliver business value, whether by creating competitive advantage,
optimizing business processes, enabling growth or improving relationships
with customers.

If you would like to attend the Symposium or the Awards Dinner or both, you
can register at http://cio.co.ke/CIO100/register.html

Please drop me an email if you need any further information.

Kindest Regards
Harry Hare