[kictanet] EAIGF Dates

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 16:08:01 EAT 2010

Hello Mich,
I am on chat with Lillian right now and here is the rationale for selecting this date for the EAIGF

Lillian Nalwoga: well we
cant change now, the initial dates were colliding with the AU summit in
Kampala in July, so we changed to 2-4 August which was corriding
with the Kenya referendum voting, and the later dates with the Rwanda
presidential elections so we has to settle for 11-13 and we cant
change anymore!

I guess you will have to find a way of working around his now.

Regards,
Douglas Onyango +256(0712)981329

Life is the educators practical joke in which you spend the first half learning, and the second half learning that everything you learned in the first was wrong.