[kictanet] M-Kesho

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Thu May 20 15:12:36 EAT 2010

Equity are taking this m-kesho thing so seriously! I was at a branch today
to deposit a cheque and was hounded by 5 of their staff (including the
manager) and eventually convinced to open an m-kesho account. Actually once
I understood how it works I feel that this is a welcome convenience, can't
wait to see what type of applications/solutions our developer community will
conjure based on this innovation.

Regards,

Mblayo

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Dorcas Muthoni <dmuthoni at gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like Mu-Member base can go close to 10M in the coming months. Its
> great to see such products coming to the market...Partnerships will be key
> as we move forward. Congratulations to Safaricom and Equity on this one.
>
> On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Benjamin Makai <benmakai at yahoo.com>wrote:
>
>> Nice one Walu.  And this product is the first of the kind in the world.
>> Safcom should be in the guiness books of records.
>>
>> Honestly safaricom deserves hongera wakiwa na their partner ....Member (
>> All kenyan companies anyway...)
>>
>> Benjamin Makai
>> Tel: 254-722-540641
>> P.O. Box 8608, 00300, Nairobi, Kenya