[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Interesting read- Pakistan to block face book....

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu May 20 14:59:02 EAT 2010

This whole debate brings a lot into perspective, are countries able to
measure the nature and types of content being used by their citizens for
social and or economic developement, and if so can they infuence the use of
the aforesaid, remember government is there for all even if it was elected
by 50 %, i suppose the Tunis Agenda was on point

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Zacs <mwatha_zacs at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Just the tip of the iceberg. haven't you seen "After Facebook, Pakistan
> shuts down YouTube".
>
> No freedom of information.

Barrack O. Otieno
+41767892272