[kictanet] M-Kesho

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 10:48:16 EAT 2010

Ok. So now we r pretending nothing major happened yesterday?  interesting.
At the risk of sounding like a Safcom apologist, methinks this thing will rock the world...

No wonder MJ fears the shadows of over-regulation...imagine filling your M-Kesho plans/tariffs/etc with CCK and seeking  approval to launch...

that said, Safcom must find it in its heart to afford us some cheap internet soon - even if it means cross-subsidizing the millions they rake from their galaxy of products. I mean, we have been the most loyal suffering - sorry safaricom - customers. Like a battered wife, we just cant leave!

MM can do a study why we cant leave but Mblayo would say, its simple- mkamba juju at work.

walu.