[kictanet] Forced Okoa Jahazi

Harry Karanja kairo at softlaw.co.ke
Tue May 18 12:07:10 EAT 2010

This morning I topped up my Safaricom line with KES. 100 only to be
told that my credit advance for KES 45 was successful and I had been
charged KES. 5. On topping up with another card within the same minute
I was told my credit advance had been repaid in full. A Judith from
customer care insisted that I had requested an advance despite me
showin how illogical I would be to get an advance and then repay it
immediately. She told me the transaction was irreversible and hung up.

Now I'm frustrated because I've been forced to pay a loan I never
took. I wonder how many other of safaricom's 10m subscribers have also
been forced to boost safaricoms bottom line.

Harry

Sent from my iPhone