[kictanet] Women and Cybercrime Meeting on Tue 18 May

Solomon Mburu Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Mon May 17 17:40:54 EAT 2010

This is my confirmation to attending the meet tomorrow.

Thanks

--
Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau

Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all
the same way to the side of a hill!

AND

It is better to die in dignity than in the ignomity of ambiguous generosity!

http://smiley2.wordpress.com
http://mburu.sikika.co.ke