[kictanet] CCK vs Safaricom?- and now Safcom vs the Rest?

Kamotho Njenga kamothonjenga at gmail.com
Tue May 4 19:39:47 EAT 2010

Walu,

Dont bother to leave Lokichogigio. Trust me to get you the regulations at
your utmost convenience. As a way of balancing the equation I hope that the
small fee you contemplated paying to the government printer will be
credited to my account once you access the gazette notices from
http://www.kenyalaw.org/LegalNotices/

Kamotho Njenga