[kictanet] Presentations from Connected Government Summit 2010

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Wed Mar 31 12:26:55 EAT 2010

Thanks Lucy,

And we all look foward with anticipation, especially as you mentioned - a
complete "Paradigm Shift"

I suppose this is a rallying point of  "change", in the overall equation of
how we'd successfully, and
purposefully move forward.

Perhaps, one good starting point in this direction would be setting
achievable "benchmarks", run up
to the next session, such that at that point, other than set new "sights" it
will be worthwhile to assess
what has been achieved so far. Some kind of a "score card" or a "Report
Card", if you would.

We need to transform all the good presentations, especially from Govt side,
into discenible actions.

With enough said, let's keep up the good work, and all the best at Leisure
Lodge..

Harry

  _____