[kictanet] CONNECTED GOVERNEMENT SUMMIT 2010 - MARCH 29TH TO APRIL 1ST - LEISURE LODGE , DIANI

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 26 16:29:01 EAT 2010

Hi,

I believe the issue of us being able to follow the proceedings from wherever we shall be is an opportunity rearing to go and we need to look at it seriously.

During the ICANN meeting I enjoyed taking in the technology especially the live transcription  including haas and mmmm from the speakers.  All more impressive was the smooth stutter-less audio when presentations where being done by presenters smugly seated in their offices in the US, Russia and even China.

There is fibre optic connecting Nairobi to Mombasa can KDN or GOK setup a satellite location in Nairobi and can we be allowed to collocate a conference server at  their tele-house which will allow the totally desk bound ones to follow the proceedings online I will be more than willing to offer the server and software.

Regards

 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor