[kictanet] Revisiting The Broadband Debate in Kenya

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Fri Mar 26 13:53:31 EAT 2010

Thanks Joe, and Sammy G,

Am actually wondering, how we can engage both the ministry(policy), and CCK (regulator) on this very pertinent issue...?
Are the wrangles over licensing stifling rollout in any way, and in turn denying the sector the much needed competion,
which ultimately would drive down pricing for mobile broadband..? If so, then it needs to be sorted now..

Clearly for over a period of time now that this debate on broadband has raged, it has been met with a "studious" deafening
silence. Is it not time, we asked the Kictanet secretariat to some  form of  RFC -"Request for comments" from both offices..?
Walu...?

There are very valid points, being raised here..

Regards,
Harry

  _____