[kictanet] CONNECTED GOVERNEMENT SUMMIT 2010 - MARCH 29TH TO APRIL 1ST - LEISURE LODGE , DIANI

Lucy Odhiambo lodhiambo at ict.go.ke
Wed Mar 24 19:51:01 EAT 2010

Dear Listers,

Today we held a pre-event press briefing on the above Connected Government
Summit we are hosting in Leisure Lodge Diani, next week, Monday to Thursday.

We are very excited about this upcoming event and are working as a team to
ensure its success.
As an update, I have attached the press release we issued today as well as
the revised concept note.

Already several PSs confirmed to attend as well as  MPs and senior
government officials.
Also have over 15 private sector leading ICT firms confirmed to attend
andexpect about 100-120 attendees in total.
We are now finalizing the program and will upload it on our website before
the start of the conference.

Regards,

--
Lucy Gachui Odhiambo