[kictanet] GAY HATING WEBSITE (HATING KENYAN GAYS)

Grace Bomu nmutungu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 15:14:10 EAT 2010

Hi all,
The website below is promoting a hate culture at a time when the issue of
gays, personal laws in the Bill of rights/constitutional making is very hot.
Are we using media to promote bias like we did in 2007 and is there any
intervention that the Government or anyone can take? I appreciate that the
site is not registered in Kenya but the information is circulating in
Kenya....and it could be a forerunner to the kind of e-hate campaigns we
could see come another election/referendum.

http://www.projectsee.com/
Domain Name: PROJECTSEE.COM <http://projectsee.com/>
  Registrar: GODADDY.COM <http://godaddy.com/>, INC.
  Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com