[kictanet] Weekly unlimited internet connectivity

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Wed Mar 10 16:30:46 EAT 2010

What happened to the unlimited internet connectivity on 3G debate...?

After the lapse of the one I have been on, I wonder whether the "demo run"
revealed if this is possible or not. Or was it an offer, or promotion
etc..etc..

At times, the consumer is left hangup in the "mid-air" there, wondering what
next..

By the way, one lister was conducting a research //review on connectivity
and
pricing - Resident and corporate some while back.Is it possible to please
share
out the findings, for public consumption..

Harry