[kictanet] The PS in ICANN

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 17:00:57 EAT 2010

Colleagues,

Well lets not beat ourselves too much , it goes without saying the PS,
Leader of Parliamentary committee, the Kenic Chairman and Admin
Manager as well as Staff and many other Kenyans have demonstrated
leadership, there are many other Kenyans who have made significant
contribution none the less i suggest we look at it as a glitch that i
could attribute to the MC, for those who have made significant
contribution congratulations that is the spirit, i think the fact that
we managed to pull of the meeting is reason to Celebrate, the only
challenge is that we don't seem to have a joint local strategy for
gaining the most from the meeting, probably it might b food for
thought for future events moreso the IGF which is coming soon.
Regards

Barrack O. Otieno
Administrative Manager
Afriregister Ltd (Ke)