[kictanet] GoK-Telkom-France Telecom agreement

Badru Ntege ntegeb at one2net.co.ug
Tue Jun 22 16:43:19 EAT 2010

 PS

The rest of the email made good sense however on the issue below I think
though right it could have been done better for transparency and accounting
procedures especially in an environment where we have private sector
investing alongside government.

> Any business entity requires to always injection of capital equivalent
> their share participation.  Orange has been injecting working capital
> TKL without corresponding response from GOK.  The cost for 3G is an
> equivalent capital injection from GoK.  Above all GoK owns part of TKL
> and
> like any other business will be required from time to time to pay up or
> receive what is due to it.

[]
So orange should have made the payment and then GOK would just turn that
around and pay it back to Orange as their capital input as shareholders.

End result is the same however Creates a transparent transaction and negates
any misunderstanding by stakeholders.
[]

Regards

Badru