[kictanet] The urgent case for a Regional Internet Exchange Point (RIXP)

Esther Wanjau esther_wanjau at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 11:41:17 EAT 2010

Dear Harry,

COMESA already has a concept paper on the RIXP.  Please contact the Director of Information and Networking in COMESA Secretariat Sherin Shoukry on shoukry at comesa.int for more information.  Also visit www.comesa.int and see the progress made in regard to IT.  There you will find the reports of the IT technical committees already held.

Hope this helps.

Esther