[kictanet] ICDL - I apologise

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Sat Jul 31 22:37:07 EAT 2010

The problem with us as Walubengo has clearly said is resistance to any change.  I mean any change including technology update.  Some of our University curicula in technology courses  is some years behind the current state of technology.  In some cases lecturers are willing to change but bureaucracy delays everything.  Do we want to have a stagnated Kenyan ICDL because it is expensive?

Coming up with a revised education Act or any other law for that matter will take five years.  Solution:  Vote yes on Wednesday.  With the change, you will have a specialized cabinet to make regular changes to laws as we need them.

Ndemo.

Sent from my BlackBerry®