[kictanet] Required: Java Mobile Applications Developers.

Tuma Barua tumabarua at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 11:56:57 EAT 2010

Hi,

One of my clients - GEDA Limited has open positions for Java Mobile
Applications Developers and seeks to fill them. See below for the advert.

Kindly refer GEDA to anyone meeting the requirements and is interested and
available.

GEDA Limited is a Systems Integrator focusing on Networks, MultiMedia, and
Security Solutions. We are a licensed Telecommunications Contractor and
Application Service Provider.

GEDA is seeking to fill various positions in her Mobile Application
Development projects portifolio. We are looking for *Java Mobile
Applications Developers*.

The developers will be working out of the office (e.g. Freelance, part-time)
and will be paid on Volume and Value or Quality of work done. The developers
must have previous experience in developing Java applications for mobile
phones and will be tested to ensure the same. The remuneration package is
very attractive and negotiable.
Those interested can *e-mail to **info at geda.co.ke* <info at geda.co.ke>. They
should attache their CV/Resume/Profiles and all necessary and relevant
documentations to the application. All applications must be submitted *on or
before August 6th, 2010*.

GEDA Limited,
Soin Arcade, 3rd Floor, Westlands Road
Telephone: +254 20 444 1900