[kictanet] Privacy vs National Interest-Draft DataProtectionBill?

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Thu Jul 29 19:06:23 EAT 2010

Dakitari,
The original policy included all reform bills in the ICT sector including
Media Act.  The Nyon'go Bill made it that the policy had to be revised.
You recall that as the Nyon'go Bill came to Parliament, we already had a
Bill in the AG's office.  The harmonised Bill made the previous policy
statement irrelevant.

Regards

Ndemo.