[kictanet] Privacy vs National Interest

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 15:26:17 EAT 2010

@Rad,

i thot so too. in other words. you cant pull this off (broadcast) without Safcom's nod. Unless ofcourse they are confessing that they are unable to manage/secure their network (this would be more devastating to concede ;-).

In any case as Andrea B. highlighted from the Safcoms website/terms of service, it does allow them to use your numbers for:>>cut
For reasonable commercial purposes connected to your use of the
mobile service, such as marketing and research related activities;<< picked from http://www.safaricom.co.ke/index.php?id=1133

walu.
nb: btw, i finally did the get the broadcast too, but am not complaining (for now ;-)