[kictanet] Privacy vs National Interest

Solomon Mburu Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 09:39:49 EAT 2010

On 16/07/2010, Badru Ntege <ntegeb at one2net.co.ug> wrote:
> Do subscribers in Kenya have an option to stop these sms's ?
>

> In Uganda you send STOP to the sending number and your number would be
> deleted from the senders database.  The only problem is you are charged for
> the sms you send to have your number deleted.
>

> It seems to be working.

Why should a person be charged to unsubscribe from a service they
didn't request or subscribe to?

If one subscribed, that's understood very well.

Regards,

--
Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau

Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all
the same way to the side of a hill!

AND

It is better to die in dignity than in the ignomity of ambiguous generosity!

http://smiley2.wordpress.com
http://mburu.sikika.co.ke