[kictanet] Kenya IGF 2010, Discussions :Day 5 of 8 Theme : Critical Internet Resources- Continuation

Dorcas Muthoni dmuthoni at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 13:51:41 EAT 2010

I don't KENIC is in a such bad position afterall. They have exclusive rights
to sell a service at 2000 to 40m Kenyans and about more than 100,000
entities be it a corporate, sme,  government agency etc.  I think their
performance has lots of room for creativity in business development for in
local market, customer protection from unethical registrars, best  practice
awareness, and other areas. I did not get a chance to be their AGM but I
know others will agree that KENIC is better known out there than locally.
Thats how I see it.