[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Kenya IGF 2010, Discussions :Day 4 of 8 Theme : Critical Internet Resources

Wamuyu Gatheru wamuyulearn at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 17:50:05 EAT 2010

I know the discussion is not about cars..When I needed to bring in a car over 8
yrs old (one can if they have been working or studying in a foreign country), I
had to obtain a letter signed by the Minister of Trade. The freight company and
related govt officials were obviously not in the loop of the corrupt.

regards,
Wamuyu