[kictanet] Kenya IGF 2010 Mailing List Discussions

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 08:18:36 EAT 2010

Thanks Walu  for setting the ball rolling and for bringing in an interesting
perspective from the KENIC AGM, i suppose there were many listers at the
meeting and they might still be condensing their thoughts, nonetheless, we
will have an opportunity to review the points you have raised on day 5 while
reviewing the Management of dot KE CCTLD, i invite listers to identify what
they consider pertinent issues that were raised during the meeting, the idea
is to look at ways of improving Management of the dot KE CCTLD bearing in
mind the fact that its management is based on a Public Private Sector model
which has been a great example in the region and on the continent. I suppose
the contentious issues have always been around pricing it it would be
interesting to hear how this issue is being handled, i live this to listers
to prepare their comments, however the thread is open should anyone be
willing to contribute, we shall review the contributions on day 5 as we
delve into the agenda in more detail.

Barrack O. Otieno
+41767892272
Skype: barrack.otieno