[kictanet] Weekly unlimited internet connectivity

Evans Ikua ikua at lpakenya.org
Sat Jan 30 19:34:09 EAT 2010

I would like to look at this from a different perspective. I have had
problems all day because the connectivity from Safaricom was
congested, maybe a peculiarity as it shows that Kenyans are yearning
for affordable bandwidth.

Is this really cheap? That's debatable. If you buy that for 4 weeks it
comes to 4,000/= per month. That is not affordable.

Now, it means that if you give Kenyans affordable bandwidth, you will
have a larger pool to tap from. Which will mean bigger volumes, and
enough cashflow to "recoup your investment"

--
Evans Ikua
Linux Professional Association of Kenya