[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] JKIA-Lack of wireless internet

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Fri Jan 29 18:36:44 EAT 2010

Robert, Wesley - you guys have great ideas. Robert if you catch
me at the office I will introduce you to Wachira at KAA.
And indeed as Edwin says there is free wifi in some parts of
JKIA, i.e. the lounges and the lounges are not open to the larger
percentage of people using the airport.

Kind Regards,
Waudo

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 18:08 +0300, "Edwin Onchari"