[kictanet] ISOC Next Generation Leaders Programme

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 07:47:30 EAT 2010

All,

I see this as being complementary to the Diplo courses, with a
slightly different focus:

http://www.isoc.org/leaders/

"The Next Generation Leaders Programme - Preparing young professionals
from around the world to become the next generation of Internet
technology, policy, and business leaders.

In order to be successful, the next generation of Internet leaders
will require a wide range of skills in a variety of disciplines as
well as the ability and experience to work with people at all levels
of society.

Through the Next Generation Leaders programme, the Internet Society
calls upon talented individuals who are committed to the ongoing
expansion of a sustainable Internet that continues to be:

    * open for business, because its open platform spurs innovation,
creativity, and entrepreneurship;
    * based on open governance, because the open, inclusive
transparent processes of the Internet model of development allows
business, civil society and governments to work together; and
    * open to the public because a universally accessible Internet
empowers citizens and enhances their social development."

http://www.isoc.org/leaders/applications.shtml
--
Cheers,

McTim