[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Re: Thank you Dr. Ndemo

emko at internetresearch.com.gh emko at internetresearch.com.gh
Thu Jan 28 13:56:14 EAT 2010

Dr. Ndemo,

Let me also thank you for your exceptional leadership and unbelievable
public service - sometimes it is important to say it.

At the opening of the ICT Panel yesterday
(Http://www.africa-union.org/root/au/Conferences/2010/January/summit/side/ICT%20Discussion%20Panel%20Programme.doc),
Phillipe Dongier of the WorldBank paid tribute to TEAMS, he said, when the
Kenyan Government proposed to do it, we were sceptical but within 18
months, it has being done - in record time. This is your handy work and
you must be VERY PROUD.

Thank you, for TEAMS.

Eric here
NB: I have cced this to the kictanet list.