[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] JKIA-Lack of wireless internet

Joseph Mucheru mucheru at google.com
Wed Jan 27 21:59:18 EAT 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 7:10 PM, waudo siganga <emailsignet at mailcan.com>wrote:

>  Robert, Wesley - I am attending a conference in Mombasa with the head of
> ICT at KAA - so I will mention this to him tomorrow and hear what he says. I
> agree its a problem. There should be pervasive airside and landside
> wireless, preferably free like in Singapore and Dubai airports.

And Rwanda!

>  Waudo
>

> On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:10 +0000, "robert yawe" <robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>   Wesley,
>
> They are called ISPs, you can take the donkey to the river but you cannot
> make it drink.
>
> Regards
>
> Robert Yawe
> KAY System Technologies Ltd
> Phoenix House, 6th Floor
> P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200
> Kenya
>
> Tel: +254722511225, +254202010696

Joe Mũcherũ
Regional Lead, Sub-Saharan Africa
Google Kenya
7th Floor, Purshottam Place
Westlands Road
P O Box 66217 - 00800 Westlands
Nairobi,
KENYA

+254 20 360 1701 Office
+254 20 360 1100 Fax
+254 20 360 1000 Switch Board (Regus)

+254 722522135 Mobile

http://www.google.com

This email may be confidential or privileged.  If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please
erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it went to the
wrong person.  Thanks.