[kictanet] ICT Park Talk: Download the Presentation

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 10:17:30 EAT 2010

Waudo,

You are still not understanding. What was presented by the PS is a Concept
Paper. A feasibility report will be forthcoming (in April?)

Basicallly your contacts are jumping ahead of the gun, since when do you
conduct a feasibility before you have a well thought out concept?

Regards,

Brian

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 9:35 AM, waudo siganga <emailsignet at mailcan.com>wrote:

> Thank you Bwana PS for clarifying that a feasibility was indeed done.
>
> Waudo
>
> On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 09:47 +0000, bitange at jambo.co.ke wrote:
> > Waudo,
> > I must admit that I am embarrased to read your post.  It is very clear
> > that you did not go through the presentation even as you came late.  Your
> > WITSA colleagues have not gone through the presentation either.  If they
> > did, the ninth slide will have  shown them clearly when we shall present
> > the visibility study.
> >
> > It is my considered view that feasibility studies are excuses to waste
> > resources.  We only do them to satisfy the curiosity of those trying to
> > find reason why we should not expand the economy.  In a highly
> > competitive economy you them.  However, you do not need someone to tell
> > you that we need more beds in Nairobi to boost tourism or build a mass
> > transport system.  In fact the feasibility study of these projects was
> > done when we decided to pursue the Vision 2030.
> >
> > Have a wonderful week my brother.
> >
> > Ndemo.
> >

> > Sent from my BlackBerry®

Brian Munyao Longwe