[kictanet] ICT Park Talk: Video

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 25 16:33:57 EAT 2010

Hi All,

I would like to apologize for not being able to attend the talk after all the farce I had created about it.  My pda was set with the date of the 22nd and I did not remember to change it to the 21st.

It is for such a reason that I had proposed that we have the session recorded so that those who could not attend would be able to go through the presentation as I am sure that the 14 slides are not fully self explanatory.

If the session was recorded can we please be told how we can get a copy and how much will it cost.  Alternatively can we have it uploaded onto the IPTV site then all can have access without the need to download large files.

Regards

Robert Yawe

KAY System Technologies Ltd

Phoenix House, 6th Floor