[kictanet] ICT Park Talk: Download the Presentation

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Mon Jan 25 12:47:43 EAT 2010

Waudo,
I must admit that I am embarrased to read your post.  It is very clear that you did not go through the presentation even as you came late.  Your WITSA colleagues have not gone through the presentation either.  If they did, the ninth slide will have  shown them clearly when we shall present the visibility study.

It is my considered view that feasibility studies are excuses to waste resources.  We only do them to satisfy the curiosity of those trying to find reason why we should not expand the economy.  In a highly competitive economy you them.  However, you do not need someone to tell you that we need more beds in Nairobi to boost tourism or build a mass transport system.  In fact the feasibility study of these projects was done when we decided to pursue the Vision 2030.

Have a wonderful week my brother.

Ndemo.

Sent from my BlackBerry®