[kictanet] ICANN Remains Committed to Nairobi and Africa

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Sat Jan 23 10:20:14 EAT 2010

Good suggestion Barack. The CSK will be sponsoring a reception for
business delegates planned for Sunday evening 7th March. If you will be
a business delegate and would like to attend pls communicate with me
directly off-line. I need to get some early idea of numbers. This will
be a great opportunity to meet other members of the Commercial
Stakeholders Group.

Kind Regards,
Waudo