[kictanet] ICANN meeting and security concerns

Njeri Rionge njeri.rionge at igniteconsulting.co.ke
Fri Jan 22 09:37:32 EAT 2010

Yeap, doing abit of that on my side.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 21:28, Harry Delano <harry at comtelsys.co.ke> wrote:

> Hey Alice Best,
>
> Thanks. We look forward to hearing from the organising committee.
>
> Meantime, the organising comm to be vigilant, and keep checking on the
> ICANN
> B.O.D
> just to keep a tab on things and not get us flat-footed...
>
> Regards,
> Harry

Njeri Rionge (Ms)
Founder & Executive Director
__________________________________

Tel: +254 20 253 2144, 253 2142 (Orange Fixed Plus)
Tel: +254 772 522136 (Orange Mobile)
Tel: +254 722 522136 (Safaricom Mobile)
P. O. Box 15568
Nairobi 00100, Kenya

Our events calendar for 2010 can be accessed via
http://www.igniteconsulting.co.ke/calendar.html for details on the workshops
and training programs click on the highlighted date/event. Your have the
option to register or email us for more information. Thank you for choosing
to engage with us, we aim to “Ignite Human Potential for Personal &
Organizational Success”