[kictanet] ICANN meeting and security concerns

alice alice at apc.org
Thu Jan 21 20:03:05 EAT 2010

Hi Harry Delano  and all

To begin with I would like to encourage all those who wish  to attend
and participate at the ICANN meeting to go to
(http://www.registration123.com/ICANN/Nairobi/) and register please.
Most ICANN meetings/sessions are open to the public unless otherwise
stated on the programme. Other ICANN constituencies intend to manifest
their support for the Nairobi meeting by registering so it is important
that we also do as well.
For the other questions you have raised, the local organising committee
will soon hold a public/media session to discuss/share.

thank you

best
alice