[kictanet] Town hall meeting with PS/MoIC - Program and directions

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Wed Jan 20 11:35:10 EAT 2010

Thanks Prof. - I would like to request the person keeping track
of the names to add:
-Nicolas Gonzalez
-Maureen Munjua

These two are from an organization called TEAMPRO which is
coordinating EU-funded ICT business missions for Dutch
entrepreneurs who want to invest in Kenya. Tafadhali reserve two
seats for them.

Waudo

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 00:04 -0800, "Mwololo Tim"