[kictanet] ICT Talk Wishlist ....

emmanuel.khisa at kadet.co.ke emmanuel.khisa at kadet.co.ke
Mon Jan 18 16:39:43 EAT 2010

I second Liko's proposal, this will solve the present problem of the gulf between policy and implementation.

It'd be nice to have the key implementors kept on toes!

The business sector is already doing it through the PM roundtables...(I wonder if some meaningful progress has come out of these meetings...it'd be nice to know).

Regards,

EK
Sent from my BlackBerry®