[kictanet] ICT Talk Wishlist ....

Agosta Liko agostal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:29:23 EAT 2010

Listers,

After the first ICT Talk, my thinking is every month {via KICTANET} we can
invite personalities to come and chat/present/explain what they are working
on, policy etc etc

These would be sessions during which we as industry people can give input,
shape and I guess engage in what government and other organisations are
doing in ICT

On this chain, I would like people to name personalities, government
officials, companies etc etc that they would like to hear from ...and the
topics

for example ..... My wish list

 - Paul Kukubo {CEO ICT Board} - On Outsourcing, Strategy to market Kenya,
Initiatives .... Viz a Viz the ICT Board

 - Someone from eGovernment ... about strategy, whats up and how Kenyan
companies can participate

Can we name some people / organisations who we would like to hear from them
we can invite and hopefully they come and we learn

:)