[kictanet] New Regulations & the Media

Grace Bomu nmutungu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 20:16:38 EAT 2010

I've watched a few of the tv stations and I didn't see much mention of
todays demo by Muslims in town that turned ugly. From the way the same
is being discussed on social media, it could become a big
inter-religious conflict if not properly handled.
Its encouraging to see that so far the media has handled the situation
maturely...