[kictanet] ICTPark Land sale stopped

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Thu Jan 14 17:42:51 EAT 2010

Robert,
I am informed that the Media misreported the matter.  The plaint does not
even have a locus standi since the Government has the Title Deed now.
What was lodged in court was relating to their leadership.  When arguing
their case is when they said that they were not even informed of the land
sale to the GOK.  The plaintiffs support the Government's innitiatives.  I
think some corrections will be made in tomorrow's papers.

Ndemo.

> Hi,
>
> The courts yesterday stopped the completion of the sale of Malili farm to
> the government until the case is determined.
>
> When the locals of the area and their leadership have no appreciation or
> understanding of what benefits the ICTPark will have for them is it really
> prudent to push the issue?
>
> Regards
>
> Robert Yawe
>
> KAY System Technologies Ltd
>
> Phoenix House, 6th Floor
>
> P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200
>
> Kenya
>

> Tel: +254722511225, +254202010696

dangerous content by Jambo MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.