[kictanet] EVENT - ICT Talk : ICT Park - Dr Bitange Ndemo

Solomon Mburu Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 22:36:45 EAT 2010

I'd volunteered to do video coverage with photography and note taking
for the event, in an earlier post/thread. If the services are needed,
count my confirmation.

On 12/01/2010, Esther Muchiri <emuchiri at andestbites.com> wrote:
> Thank you Brian for coming up with a final solution for this very important
> forum. I am sure we will have more volunteers for future forums.
>

> I confirm availability.
>

> Esther

Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau
P.O. Box 19343 - 00202 Nairobi
Cell: (+254-0) 735 431041

Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all
the same way to the side of a hill!

AND

It is better to die in dignity than in the ignomity of ambiguous generosity!

http://dawn-in-kenya.blogspot.com
http://smiley2.wordpress.com
http://mburu.sikika.co.ke