[kictanet] EVENT - ICT Talk : ICT Park - Dr Bitange Ndemo

Brian Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 15:16:36 EAT 2010

Dear all,

KICTANet will cover all the costs for this forum.

Thank you, tim for offering the facilities. Could you please also
provide one person to handle logistics in coordination with the
KICTANet team?

Also, someone had volunteered to do the note-taking for the session.
Could we please have a confirmation?

We believe this will probably be the first of many such session to dig
deep into the SEZ/ICT Park concept and flesh out the communities
understanding of the issue. It is our hope that for future sessions we
can have more organisations coming in with offers such as those
presented by UoN and KIPPRA (maybe KIPPRA should host the next one?)

Best regards,

Brian

Sent from my iPhone