[kictanet] ICT Talk : ICT Park - Dr Bitange Ndemo

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 09:44:57 EAT 2010

Hi,

Now that the premises is not free can we agree that we pay 500/- each just in case only 20 people show up. As indicated the venue has a capacity of only 50 people, which means the crowd can be more interactive.

Mwololo, I suggest those interested should mpesa the money to you so that you can do the bookings.  Please lets stop domo domo on this issue and move forward.

Please post your mobile number so that I can send you my 500/-.

Regards

Robert Yawe

KAY System Technologies Ltd

Phoenix House, 6th Floor