[kictanet] Prepaid matatu payment system

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 11 09:30:01 EAT 2010

Hi,

The Minister of Nairobi Metropolitan is about to tender for the development of a prepaid payment solution for use by public service vehicles.

Here is yet another opportunity to develop the local ICT industry, lets make sure we do not loose this chance.  We missed the NSE and CDSC board but at least we got the CBK project.

Lets see how we can make sure that this project is developed locally and hope that Dr. Ndemo and the ICTBoard will make sure this happens.

Regards

Robert Yawe

KAY System Technologies Ltd

Phoenix House, 6th Floor