[kictanet] My take: ICT Park meeting

Victor Gathara v-gathara at dfid.gov.uk
Fri Jan 8 12:30:42 EAT 2010

David,

As I understand it the session would be for Dr Ndemo to present the
government concept note and master plan on the ICT parks. Giving
opportunity for questions and audience discussion I think half a day is
sufficient. Issues below can be thrashed out in the usual way through
the list with suitable moderation.

Victor