[kictanet] My 2cts: ICT Parks- free ICT Park Concept Talk?

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 8 08:41:27 EAT 2010

Hi,

Lets get serious and stop expecting handouts, we have been given a room for free so lets learn how to finance activities that we find important to us.

Let the students and stingy present their case and it can be looked at, so by asking you and me to pay 1,000/- we shall have a surplus that will be used to provide for the students.

In addition I clearly indicated that we would like to do more than listen to the PS give the presentation we need to have it captured for posterity and to bring up when & if necessary.  It also allows us to make the same available to those who will not be able to come for the presentation and also those who need to watch it in future.

It would also be good to have handouts of the presentation available on the day so that we can take notes and it might be asking too much of the PS to do this especially after the loss of free primary education cash ha ha ha.

If I am the only one who feels strongly about us paying for the presentation can someone please ask me to keep quiet.

Robert Yawe

KAY System Technologies Ltd

Phoenix House, 6th Floor

P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200