[kictanet] My 2cts: ICT Parks

Solomon Mburu Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 11:56:05 EAT 2010

@ Tim, on a lighter note, if a guest comes to your home you don't tell
them to provide their own meals, do you?
On a more serious retrospect, this meeting should take place ASAP
because there seems to be thirst of ideas on the existence of the park
in the country. . I will take pictures and, if required, work on the
report!

On 06/01/2010, Mwololo Tim <timwololo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I can book an appropriate room in the University for such a meeting, as long
> as I will not fund anything else. Perhaps someone can fund tea/coffee. tim
>

> On 1/5/10, robert yawe <robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>   Hi,
>>
>> Dr. Ndemo has brought up an interesting issue, when can he be available to
>> give us a presentation on the concept paper, I propose we individually
>> meet
>> the cost of the venue and refreshments.
>>
>> The University of Nairobi would be an ideal and relevant location.
>>
>> Any takers?
>>
>> Robert Yawe
>> KAY System Technologies Ltd
>> Phoenix House, 6th Floor
>> P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200
>> Kenya
>>
>> Tel: +254722511225, +254202010696

Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau
P.O. Box 19343 - 00202 Nairobi
Cell: (+254-0) 735 431041

Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all
the same way to the side of a hill!

AND

It is better to die in dignity than in the ignomity of ambiguous generosity!

http://dawn-in-kenya.blogspot.com
http://smiley2.wordpress.com
http://mburu.sikika.co.ke