[kictanet] customer service commitments from service providers

muriuki mureithi mureithi at summitstrategies.co.ke
Mon Jan 4 13:54:48 EAT 2010

Thanks Engineer  for clarifying

Safaricom customer service referred me to a service provider and I declined because   once they accept to extend the service it is their duty complete to my satisfaction and then charge me for the service else refund

What is the position of CCK on this matter?

To me it is not just the money but the commitment we make to drive this country to a knowledge society  where ICT is infrastructure that we can trust to deliver

Cheers

MM