[kictanet] ICT TV Station

Sam Aguyo saguyo at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 08:50:06 EAT 2010

Scene One

Robert says:

I would like to offer 20,000/- towards the IPTV server and Hairy Harry has also agreed to contribute 20,000/- towards the same, please send us details on the project.

If there are any organisations or individuals out there who feel philanthropic enough, jionyeshe.

Evelyn can we get some rack space for this little box?

<This indicates that Bob and Harry are contributing 20k each to be used to set up an IPTV station>

Scene two

Robert says:
Once the prototype is tested we shall then move to the next level of commercialization at which point we shall look into the most appropriate hardware.  Please note that this is a knee jack reaction as a resolved of the fiasco that was Dr. Ndemo's presentation recording.

Murigi Muraya says:
<Skunkworks have been raising funds for a mail server that could also be used as a media or video conferencing server also if enough funds are raised to get a good server.>

Robert says:
So please lets move forward with the initial test I am interested in the IPTV component so the server is to be used solely for that purpose.

Now i do not understand this new venture.

Sam